“I sell a lot of my artworks like canvas. I am proud of it.”
1. What’s your name? Where did you grow up? What do you like to do?
My name is Brandon Harris. I am 25. I was born in Berkeley, grew up in Oakland. I like to play basketball, football and painting canvas.
2. What was the happiest time in your life?
The happiest time in my life is be with my mum. She is a disable. I like my mum and like being around my mum every afternoon. We play together. Today I help to glaze the tiles, that’s happy.
3. Describe one thing that makes you the most proud?
I sell a lot of my artworks like canvas. I am proud of it.
4. What was your most difficult time? How did you get through it?
Writing and reading are difficult for me. But when I need to do that, I ask people for help.
5. If you could have another life when you die, what do you want to be (an animal, a plant or an object)?
Panda. I haven’t seen a real panda yet. I like them because they look like pets. I want to be a panda so I could see what the panda’s life look like.