“If I could have another life, I would want to be a concrete statue in the ground that make people feel touch and hurt about me.”
1. What’s your name? Where did you grow up? What do you like to do?
My name is Georgina Wordlaw. I’m 27 years old I was born in Houston, TX. I have two sisters and three brothers. I’m like the oldest in my family. I love to sing, praise dance at church and have fun with my friends and family.
2. What was the happiest time in your life?
The happiest time in my moment is when pass my cosmetology final exams with a that’s was the happiest day.
3. Describe one thing that makes you the most proud?
One thing that make the most proud of is I saw myself in the art newspaper “Street Spirit” that made my day.
4. What was your most difficult time? How did you get through it?
The most difficult part is I’m kind of having problems trying to find a job that could help people find a job.
5. Gina, what’s one thing that makes you excited, enthusiastic, or energetic?
What makes me happy is when I sing in choir or praise dance at church makes me feel excited and energetic.
6. If you could have another life when you die, what do you want to be (an animal, a plant or an object)?
If I could have another life I would want to be a concrete statue in the ground that make people feel touch and hurt about me so that why I want to be an object.