“The happiest time in my life was when I realized that what I envision really can and does appear physically and I started living my life aiming high accordingly.”
1. What’s your name? Where did you grow up? What do you like to do?
My name is Jada Carter, I grew up for half of my childhood in Illinois and Columbia, Missouri and the other half up until currently in the Bay, now Berkeley California. I like to sing, rap, dance, write poetry and songs, engage in thought-provoking conversations and draw.
2. What was the happiest time in your life?
The happiest time in my life was when I realized that what I envision really can and does appear physically and I started living my life aiming high accordingly.
3. Describe one thing that makes you the most proud?
One thing that makes me most proud is when I see my little sister break out of her shell and express her beautiful self through words, dancing, etc.
4. What was your most difficult time? How did you get through it?
The most difficult times in my life were when I lost close and meaningful people in my life. I got through it by having positive people around helping me through the hard times, restoring my faith.
5. What do you do to take care of yourself when you feel overwhelmed?
In order to take care of myself when I feel overwhelmed I remind myself to stay positive and always incorporate what makes me happy within possibly overwhelming responsibilities. (Dancing before work, Singing/listening to music while doing homework etc.)
6. If you could have another life when you die, what do you want to be (an animal, a plant or an object)?
If you could have another life when you die, what you want to be (an animal, a plant or an object) I would be a formless source of self-aware energy consciously manifesting within my existence.