“One thing that makes me the most proud is how I’ve grown as a person into someone who’s more aware of who he is and what he’s capable of doing.”
1. What’s your name? Where did you grow up? What do you like to do?
Hi, my name is Stephon and I grew up in Berkeley. Some things I like to do are socializing with my friends and having fun also with what I experience in life.
2. What was the happiest time in your life?
The happiest time in my life was when I was little and I went to the carnival with my mom and she bought me a candy apple and also a cat in the hat stuffed animal
3. Describe one thing that makes you the most proud?
One thing that makes me the most proud is how I’ve grown as a person into someone who’s more aware of who he is and what he’s capable of doing. Proud of being something bigger.
4. What was your most difficult time? How did you get through it?
My most difficult time was getting back on track when I’m behind in school but I got thought it by completing everything that was needed while staying on top of present work.
5. Stephon, how do you envision yourself in 10 years?
I envision myself as someone who is successful as an artist and as a person I want to become. I want to make a life not as my parent’s but better than theirs.
6. If you could have another life when you die, what do you want to be (an animal, a plant or an object)?
If I had another life when I die I would want to be human because no matter how imperfect we are were all beautiful in our own way.